Sr. Community Association Manager-Destin, FL
Are you an individual with a track record of successfully juggling different challenges, tasks, and personalities on a daily basis? Do you like being able to collaborate as a team while also having the freedom to perform your job without being micromanaged? Then being a Sr. Community Association Manager with Progressive Management may be the right opportunity for you!
Progressive Management is a professional property management company with 30 years’ experience in HOA management, finance, and facilities engineering. We take a personalized approach to residential/commercial homeowner association management through communication and teamwork.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced with managing large scale boards of directors of homeowner's and/or condominium associations. Sr. CAM’s are organized, flexible, have strong verbal and written communication skills, a proactive approach to dealing with problems, an understanding of industry standard best practices and a professional demeanor. Sr. CAM’s have a track record of success in board mentoring, vendor management, coordination of support services, financial management and budgeting, with exceptional computer skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 7+ years in property management, restaurant, hotel, or hospitality management
- BS/BA and CMCA or state-equivalent certifications desired
- Customer service focused; Sr. CAMs interact with clients on a daily basis
- Listening skills: Sr. CAMs need to listen to the problems of a client and provide a solution to meet the requests of the client
- Proactive: Sr. CAMs must proactively communicate with their clients, team members, and superiors
- Management: Sr. CAMs must manage the budget, operations, people and schedules of a community association
- Manage a portfolio of communities that may include homes, townhomes, and/or condominiums
- Guide, assist, and recommend a course of action for Board members to conduct business using Leadership Management
- Provide management services in compliance with the terms of the management contract
- Assist Board and homeowners with problem resolution
- Provide fiscal management, including, but not limited to: reviewing and approving invoices, coordinating tax preparation and reserve study updates, and reviewing completed financial statements for accuracy prior to distributing to the Board each month
- Conduct site reviews and provide oversight of related compliance matters
- Review and submit requests for vendor bids and contracted services
- Attend association meetings, including, but not limited to: annual, turnover, and Board
- Prepare Board packets, agendas, and calendars in preparation for scheduled and unscheduled meetings
- Communicate in-person, telephone, and/or via email to Board members, homeowners, and vendors regarding community business in a timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of governing documents, applicable state statutes, and local ordinances that apply to each assigned community
- Oversee all aspects of the client’s relationship with Progressive Management to ensure success and retention
- Work independently, with little oversight, and with accountability to executive management for the end result achieved
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ownership mentality; we believe each employee can build his/her own future
- Share after-hours emergency phone duties (as directed by your supervisor; for CAMs and above)
This is an exciting opportunity to live and work in Destin, on the beautiful Emerald Coast of NW Florida.
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits and 401k, with opportunities for further development. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com